Yachting New Zealand positions available
- No available positions at this time.
Other positions available
Royal Akarana Yacht Club - On-water co-ordinator
Do you want to combine your passion for sailing and the sea with a career? The Royal Akarana Yacht Club are looking for a passionate person to co-ordinate the resources of their land-based team to deliver a best-of-class on-water experience to their club members.
RAYC’s pathway-to-the-sea philosophy aims to offer a complete range of activities to encourage water sports participation from paddling, Waka Ama, off-the-beach class racing through to blue water keelboat sailing. This role is pivotal in RAYC’s delivery of this world-class offering.
RAYC manage a full club sailing calendar with both summer and winter racing programmes. In addition, the club host major yachting events on both a national and international scale. You will ensure that all the club resources and assets for hosting and running these events are planned for and operational. You will also be responsible for managing the sailing results programme and publishing these results online.
To be fit for this role you will probably:
- Be comfortable on the water
- Have a background in competitive sailing
- Be very comfortable in the online world
- Have strong oral and written skills
- Be organised and can stay on task
- Want to leverage commercial skills you have been taught but haven’t been able to put into practice
- Be a people person and always put the customer first
- Be flexible around working hours
- Be available to work on weekends when required
If you think you can add value to the Royal Akarana Yacht Club team, please make contact via
021 762 222 or send your CV to
Maraetai Sailing Club - Learn to Race Coach
Maraetai Sailing Club is looking for a Learn To Race coach for Optimists.
Coaching on Sunday’s and Tuesday evenings as well as regattas when required.
Please contact email@example.com