A MUST READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS COURSE.
If you register, you acknowledge that you have read these terms.
Zoom: September 10, 17, 24 - 6pm - 8pm
On-water: In conjunction with your local Regional Support Officer. After the course has finished, you will need to be in touch with Ian to see when he will be making an already scheduled round to your club/region. This might happen in a week, or a month, but the course is not completed until Ian has made a visit to your club.
1. You must be signed in to the website to register. If you see "registration has closed," this is because you are not signed in.
2. Open to ages 14 and above.
3. Register using the email address you intend to do the online learning with.
4. The course if open to members of a YNZ affiliated club ONLY. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you are a member of your club.
5. Please see https://www.yachtingnz.org.nz/terms-and-conditions for terms and conditions (including refunds).
6. Payment before the course is required to ensure your spot.
7. Yachting New Zealand reserves the right to cancel this course if minimum numbers are not met.
8. You are expected to provide your own boat to display a basic sailing ability. The host club may provide a boat; however discussion and agreement are between the participant and the club.
9. Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.