A MUST READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS COURSE.
If you register, you acknowledge that you have read these terms.
1. You must be signed in to the website to register. If you see "registration has closed," this is because you are not signed in.
2. Open to ages 14 and above.
3. Register using the email address you intend to do the online learning with.
4. The course if open to members of a YNZ affiliated club ONLY. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you are a member of your club.
5. Please see https://www.yachtingnz.org.nz/terms-and-conditions for terms and conditions (including refunds).
6. Payment before the course is required to ensure your spot.
7. Yachting New Zealand reserves the right to cancel this course if minimum numbers are not met.
8. You are expected to provide your own boat to display a basic sailing ability, which could be used by another participant. The host club may provide a boat; however discussion and agreement are between the participant and the club.
9. Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.
10. The situation around Covid-19 is constantly changing. As a result, we need to be dynamic and keep up with best health practices. If government policy around gathering changes, we will contact you with options available if a course must be cancelled.