Want to get into race level coaching with athletes with a disability? Yachting New Zealand is running a race coach course incorporating the 2020 Hansa Class Nationals in Wellington with Tim Coltman, and is specifically talking about working with athletes with a disability. The course will incorporate working with sailors with a disability. Spots will be available after Sailability Wellington have confirmed the number of spaces left.
A MUST READ BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS COURSE:
If you register, you acknowledge that you have read these terms.
- You must be signed in to register. If you see “registration has closed,” this is because you are not signed in.
- Register using the email address you intend to do the online learning with.
- The course if open to members of an affiliated club ONLY. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure you are a member of your club.
- Please see https://www.yachtingnz.org.nz/terms-and-conditions for terms and conditions (including refunds).
- Payment before the course is required to ensure your spot.
- Yachting New Zealand reserves the right to cancel this course if minimum numbers are not met.
- Inquiries can be sent to email@example.com.