William has been sailing skiffs for some time and has achieved some good results with Isaac McHardie since the pair teamed up in 2017. They were fifth at the 2017 Gamagori World Cup and followed that up with another top-10 finish at Enoshima Olympic Week.
McKenzie, like many Kiwi kids, initially started sailing in an Optimist and went to the 2012 Optimist world championships in the Dominican Republic.
- 2018 Oceanbridge NZL Sailing Regatta - 7th
- 2017 Sail Sydney - 4th
- 2017 Enoshima Olympic Week - 10th
- 2017 Gamagori World Cup - 5th
- 2017 49er world championships - 28th
- 2017 49er European championships - 38th
- 2015 Zhik 29er UK national championships in Wales - 3rd
- 2015 Zhik 29er world championships in Wales - 11th
- 2012 Optimist world championships in Dominican Republic - 34th
Teammate: Isaac McHardie