William McKenzie and Isaac McHardie are forging a good partnership, with the pair winning two world titles in 2019. They collected gold at the under-23 49er world championships in Norway and also finished on top at the Red Bull Foiling Generation world finals.
McKenzie, like many Kiwi kids, initially started sailing in an Optimist and went to the 2012 Optimist world championships in the Dominican Republic.
- 2019 49er European Championships -15th
- 2019 World Cup Series Genoa - 2nd
- 2019 Princess Sofia Regatta - 35th
- 2019 Oceanbridge NZL Sailing Regatta - 2nd
- 2018 Oceanbridge NZL Sailing Regatta - 7th
- 2017 Sail Sydney - 4th
- 2017 Enoshima Olympic Week - 10th
- 2017 Gamagori World Cup - 5th
- 2017 49er world championships - 28th
- 2017 49er European championships - 38th
- 2015 Zhik 29er UK national championships in Wales - 3rd
- 2015 Zhik 29er world championships in Wales - 11th
- 2012 Optimist world championships in Dominican Republic - 34th
Teammate: Isaac McHardie