Race Officials make a huge contribution to Yacht Clubs around New Zealand. Whether it’s helping out with local club racing or running an International regatta, neither would be possible without dedicated Race Officials.
Recently qualified or re validated are…
- Mike Alison, National Umpire revalidation, Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron
- Glenda Anderson, National Race Officer new, Naval Point Club Lyttelton
- Mark Miller, Club Race Officer revalidation, Tamaki Yacht Race
- Dennis Kestila, National Race Officer revalidation, Port Chalmers Yacht Club
- Les McBean, National Race Officer new, Port Chalmers Yacht Club
Race Officials are qualified as being able to assist at either Club level, National Level or International Level.