Expressions of interest are invited for the position of a Head Coach for the Queen Charlotte Yacht Club.
Queen Charlotte Yacht Club is located in Picton, Marlborough Sounds at the top of the South Island of New Zealand. This is a small, friendly, family club producing some top junior and youth sailors, including several National and World Champions.
The club is looking for a dynamic, skilled coach that is a great communicator to build on the successful club coaching program.
The coach's primary focus will be:
• Developing the skills of sailors from junior learn to sail onwards
• Junior and youth fleet focus, including optimist, starlings and laser
• Class and individual coaching
• Running a number of Learn to Sail programs during the season
• Coaching during club racing
• Traveling to away regattas as required by the Club
• Mentoring young sailors and junior instructors
This is a part time role and will require the coach to be available from the beginning of August for promotional activities with the hours being increased as the season gets under way. The terms of contract will be from Early August through to the Starling Nationals late April 2013. This is a six day per week position including most weekends, hours are flexible by mutual arrangement. A vehicle will be provided
Queen Charlotte Yacht Club will offer a competitive package based on experience, ability and performance.
For further information please contact
The Coaching Co-ordinator by e-mail email@example.com
Expressions of interest close on 15th July 2012