Horticom are wholesalers of a wide range of market leading brands in the garden, hardware and cleaning categories.
They are offering the battery powered fuel pump, Tera Pump TREP01-T to Yachting NZ at a discounted rate for members.
This pump is battery operated with a trigger nozzle and fully complies with New Zealand, Australian, Canadian and US standards. It not only reduces the environmental impact on and off the water but it also reduces fire potential to exposed fuels and eliminates the need to lift heavy cans laden with fuel. You can purchase your pump now through the online shop.
- Delivery Volume: 9 Litres per Minute (2.4 Gallons per Minute)
Telescopic Suction tube for fuel cans up to 60 litre.
Built in Flow Control Handle for easy refuelling
Eliminates fuel spillsWater resistant batter cover
Makes refuelling water craft, cars, generators, lawn equipment, farm equipment.
NZ and Australian Standards approved AS 61010-1-2003. Also USA and Canadian certificate of Compliance # 265559
No more lifting heavy gas can's to refuel your equipment
Batteries will pump in excess of 900 Litres of fuel per set
Backed by a 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Insert Two "D" Size Batteries (Not Included)
- Insert Suction Tube into sending Container (Gas Can or Container with Fuel)
- Clip discharge hose to receiving end
- Squeeze the Nozzle to Start
- To Stop Flow, Release the Nozzle
- No fuel spilt into the environment
- Reduces fire potential due to exposed fuels
- Trigger nozzle for full flow control.
- Storage nozzle holder in pump body
- Fully complies with NZ and AU standards
Click here to discover other partner benefits available with the Yachting New Zealand member card.