LEARN TO SAIL (DINGHY) COACHING COURSE - $155
- Club safetyboat course for those 15 years of age or older (or signed off by your club safety officer)
- Intermediate sailing ability
- Confidence in and around the water
- At least 14 years of age
How to sign up:
- You must be logged in to the YNZ website to register - to create an account please click on the little person icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. Then fill in the registration form at the bottom of this page.
- If registering more than one person, each person must have a unique login to the website, including a unique email (preferably personal, and not a parent’s email)
- Payment can be done through the registration process
Terms and Conditions:
- Please see https://www.yachtingnz.org.nz/terms-and-conditions for terms and conditions (including refunds).
- Yachting New Zealand reserves the right to cancel this course if minimum numbers are not met.
- Payment before the course is required to ensure your spot.
- You may need to provide your own boat to display a basic sailing ability. If you use a club boat provided by the host club, discussion and agreement are between the participant and the club.
If you register, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to these terms. Please contact the Coach Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.