Andrew McKenzie had good success as a junior and youth sailors, most notably finishing second at the 2012 Laser Radial youth world championships, and is now making his mark in the Olympic classes. He was third at the 2017 Laser European championships and a three-time national Laser champions.
- 2016 Sailing World Cup Final, Melbourne - 6th
- 2016 Laser & Laser Radial European Championship - 17th
- 2015 Sailing World Cup Melbourne - 11th
- 2013 Sail First ISAF Youth Sailing World Championship – 6th
- 2012 FSP ISAF Youth Sailing World Championship – 16th