The Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club are looking for a double handed racing coach to help inspire their race squad to become world-class sailors.
The successful applicant will work predominantly with their Shark Squad made up of 29er, 420 and RS Feva sailors and it will include taking squads to overseas events, typically in Europe. A high level of international sailing and coaching experience is required and the role will require working on weekends and school holidays.
Hong Kong is a vibrant city and the yacht club are well resourced - they have 16 RIBs with four new VSRs on their way - and there are many benefits attached, including:
- Attractive salary
- $32 (NZD) dollar daily meal allowance to use at the restaurants at either of the 3 clubs
- 13th month salary paid in December to cover tax bill
- Very low tax
- MPF (Kiwisaver equivalent) compulsory scheme RHKYC contributes towards
- Dental Cover
- Medical insurance
- Bonus paid annually
- Lai Sei paid annually (tips from members)
- Budget for doing training courses provided
See the attachment for a full job description.