Waikawa Boating Club
The Waikawa Boating Club, in the heart of the Marlborough Sounds, are searching for a new manager to take care of the member’s interests, efficiently and responsibly run the club’s facilities, and manage the club’s relationships with members, stakeholders, community and supporting organisations. The manager is responsible for the professional management and accounting for all activities.
The successful applicant will have experience including the following key criteria;
- Experience in marketing and communications
- A clear understanding and familiarity of the fundraising landscape
- A proactive team player interacting with a wide range of stakeholders
- The ability to build on existing and develop new relationships with key sponsors, suppliers, advertisers, media and, most importantly, our club members
This is an exciting and rewarding fulltime position most suited to a people person who enjoys multi-tasking in a variety of roles. Mid-February start. Applications close November 20, 2017
For a full job description please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or see the attachment.
Waikawa Boating Club
Club Development Officer
New part-time position, 12-month contract
To deliver the services and facilities that our members and community enjoy, the club rely on external funds from club sponsors, organisation grants and fundraising.
This new position will support the club manager and executive in delivering a robust and dynamic communications, promotion and fundraising plan, raising our profile through all media opportunities as well as enhancing and building on key relationships with our partners and sponsors.
The successful application will have experience including the following key criteria;
- Experience working in the voluntary sector
- Clear understanding and familiarity of the fundraising landscape
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across a range of media
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
This position is 15 hours per week on a 12-month contract and is available now. This will suit a motivated local individual with familiarity of the Marlborough region.
For a full job description, please contact: email@example.com. Applications close November 20, 2017 or see the attachment.