Clubs are invited to send up to two representatives to next month's South Island regional meeting in Christchurch, which will be a great opportunity to network with other clubs in the South Island and exchange ideas and solutions.
The meeting will be held at the Waimakariri Sailing and Power Boat Club on Saturday, June 10. Attendance by the racing secretary and a flag officer would be ideal.
South Island Regional Meeting
Where: Waimakariri Sailing and Power Boat Club
When: Saturday 10th June 2017
- Update from clubs
- 2017 South Island Optimist clinic
- South Island and major events prioritising
- Sailing calendar coordination
- Clubs and communications (Michael Brown Yachting New Zealand communications manager)
- Issues and obstacles for South Island clubs
- Growth and management of new classes
- Other issues and ideas that can be shared
- General business
A light lunch will be provided and the bar will be open following the meeting.
This is a great opportunity to network with other clubs in the South Island, exchange ideas and solutions.
Graeme Wall email@example.com 021 229 8511
Ian Gardiner firstname.lastname@example.org 021 029 39182