YNZ Strategic Direction
Click here to view the Strategic Direction document for 2013 onward
- YNZ Regulations Part One: Membership
- YNZ Regulations Part Two: Yachting New Zealand Awards
- YNZ Regulations Part Three: Committees of Yachting New Zealand
- YNZ Regulations Part Four: Administration of Racing Rules
- YNZ Regulations Part Five: Events, Olympics and Other
- Anti-Match-Fixing and Sports Betting Policy of Yachting New Zealand (For further information please see the Match Fixing page)
- Yachting New Zealand Protected Disclosures Act 2000 Policy
Yachting New Zealand's annual report is mailed to affiliated members annually. It contains not only financial information, but also an annual assessment of all major Yachting New Zealand programmes, national sailing achievements, history and members directory. If you would like a hard copy of the current Annual Report please contact us.
Yachting New Zealand conducts a biennial survey of our affiliated yacht clubs. The information helps Yachting New Zealand to develop trend data and review how the sport is doing on a National level. It is also a measure for the organisation to evaluate the services provided to our members and obtain feedback from you on areas you feel we are doing well in as well as highlighting areas we need to work on in the future.