Access Class National Championship
- The regatta will be sailed in Access Liberty’s and Access 303’s and Access SKUD 18’s and 2.4Mr
- Boats will be berthed at The Landing for the during the Nationals/Kiwi Cup
- Visiting boats have the option to be launched at Sailability Auckland compound at Westhaven Marina.
- Access SKUD 18’s will be sailed in J1 configuration as per SKUD 18 Class Rules
- Access 303’s can be sailed single or double
To be eligible to compete in this event each competitor shall be a current financial member of the NZ Access Class Association (NZACA), or the International Access Class Association, or a National Access Class Association. NZACA Membership forms are available on request via email to the Secretary at email@example.com and must be returned to the Secretary no later than 15th January 2013.
ENTER ONLINE www.rayc.co.nz/online-entry
NOR ATTACHED- see below